- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class ParagraphStream
- extends FilterObjectStream<String,String>
Stream filter which merges text lines into paragraphs. The boundary of paragraph is defined
by an empty text line. If the last paragraph in the stream is not terminated by an empty line
the left over is assumed to be a paragraph.
Returns the next object.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public ParagraphStream(ObjectStream<String> lineStream)
public String read()
- Description copied from interface:
- Returns the next object. Calling this method repeatedly until it returns
null will return each object from the underlying source exactly once.
- the next object or null to signal that the stream is exhausted
Copyright © 2010. All Rights Reserved.